The portable wardrobe is an ideal product for students, employees, or families renting a house. It is as familiar and convenient as possible; putting them completely together without guidance is not a simple thing. This article will guide how to assemble the most straightforward fabric cabinet to help you easily and more quickly create this type of cabinet.
What is a portable wardrobe?
A typical portable wardrobe consists of a metal frame covered with a zippered or zippered canvas covering. Clothes will be hung on racks. Some types of cabinets have more than one clothes-drying bar, giving you more flexibility when arranging clothes.
Assembling a portable wardrobe is a fairly straightforward process if you’ve purchased one that comes with instructions. Carefully unpack and check all the package components and make sure you have everything you need before you start assembling.
Metal framed cabinet
If the wardrobe has a metal frame, carefully stitch the edge together, attaching all the poles until you can see the structure, including the clothes hanger. Make sure all connections are securely fastened and held securely when you place objects on the bar. Be careful not to let the clothes fall on the bar as it may not be sturdy enough to support the weight.
If the portable closet also has a plastic or cardboard drawers, sort all the pieces and assemble the drawer boxes. Make sure that the bottom of the drawer is firmly attached to the sides of the drawer. You can also add support to the drawers by using duct tape to reinforce the corners. Place one runway on each side of the drawers’ bottom and another one inside the drawer assembly. This tape acts as a slider to help the drawer slide in and out more quickly.
To go more in-depth and learn more about the assembly sequence for a complete portable wardrobe, read this section with me.
Steps to assemble a portable wardrobe
Step 1: First, when you go to buy cabinets, you need to check the detailed items to erect the fabric cabinet frame and shape the edge right at the purchase place. The purpose is so that if there are exact missing items, it is necessary to request additional stores for the full range. The detailed widgets and the complete frame are drawn, as shown in the image below.
Step 2: Based on the picture above, you will install the bars in the order: 1 – 1A – 5 – 3 – 2. After finishing, the frame will be formed, as shown below. Here Then, you need to unlock all the zipper of the outer garment, then insert one end of the round bar number 2 into the outer fabric, at the same time hold the top edge of the outer cloth to pull down until it is 11 cm from the foot of the frame.
Step 3: Please observe the drawing below and install round bar number 3 and number 4 as shown
Step 4: Next, your task is to thread the circle 2A down under the wire and pull the outer garment’s extension cord up. Next, hook one end of bar number 11 to one end of number 11, the other end hook on bar 9. Then place the cloth on top of the frame and in the middle of the frame to create a chamber for the cloth cabinet.
Step 5: This is the last step to perfect a lovely fabric wardrobe. You just need to pull the outer fabric’s zipper to the top of the drama cabinet, remove the rest of the outer fabric down to the theater below, and then pull the zipper up.
Things to note when mounting portable fabric cabinets
- The wardrobe assembly is not too difficult, but we should focus on not being dis-assembled or under-assembled, which will take your time and effort.
- Check and compare whether the accessories are complete.
- Install iron pipes (for iron-frame fabric cabinets) or wooden bars (for wood-framed wardrobe) on plastic pegs to fit correctly, avoiding the mismatching case, which will make it difficult for the following stages. However, you should not try to press too hard because it will be difficult to remove it later.
- After you finish fitting the fabric cabinet, you should recheck the cabinet frame to ensure it is correctly done to adjust the cover to fit.
- Usually, you should put heavy objects in the bottom chamber to secure the cabinet. Support the base of the cabinet so that it is substantial and balanced. Once finished, you can order free gear, but not too much because this fabric cabinet’s strength is not high (each floor is only up to 3kg, the floor is 8kg).
Above is a guide on how to install the best portable closet quite quickly and conveniently. Hopefully, through this article, you will learn how to install the fabric cabinet and do it yourself in the fastest time! Good luck.