In this article, We will take a look at some of the best chosen best lawn treatment for dandelions. We would recommend using Scotts 26003 Turf Builder Triple Action Kills Weeds Including Dandelions & Clover Prevents Crabgrass 4 Months, 4,000 sq. ft, Feeds & Fertilizes To Build Thick Green Lawns as it is one off the best products currently available in the market.
best lawn treatment for dandelions Types of Comparison Tables
What is best lawn treatment for dandelions review ?
Scotts 26003 Turf Builder Triple Action Kills Weeds Including Dandelions & Clover Prevents Crabgrass 4 Months, 4,000 sq. ft, Feeds & Fertilizes To Build Thick Green Lawns
- Scotts Turf Builder Triple Action is a three-in-one formula that kills weeds, prevents crabgrass, and feeds grass to build thick, green lawns
- Controls existing listed lawn weeds, including dandelion, clover, dollarweed, ground ivy, chickweed, plantain, henbit, and english daisy
- Prevents crabgrass for 4 months (will not kill existing crabgrass); prevents other listed grassy weeds from invading your lawn
- For use on Bahiagrass, Centipedegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass, Bermudagrass, Tall Fescue, Fine Fescue, and Zosyiagrass
- Apply to a wet lawn with a Scotts spreader, and then water in after 24 hours; apply in early spring when dandelions are actively growing; a 20 lb. bag treats 4,000 sq. ft.
Roundup For Lawns1 Refill (Northern), 1.25 gal. - Lawn Safe Weed Killer For Northern Lawns - Kills Crabgrass, Dandelion, Clover and Yellow Nutsedge - Kills Weeds, Not the Lawn
- Convenient, ready-to-use refill is easy to pour right into your Roundup for Lawns Extended Wand bottle-no mixing required
- Kills over 250 weeds, including crabgrass, dandelion, clover, and yellow nutsedge-won't harm your lawn
- Lawn weed killer for use on Northern grasses, including Kentucky bluegrass, perennial ryegrass, fescue, bermudagrass, buffalograss, and zoysiagrass
- Starts working immediately and rainproof in as little as 3 hours
- For hard-to-kill summer crabgrass and grassy weeds, use Roundup for Lawns Crabgrass Destroyer
Scotts DiseaseEx Lawn Fungicide - Fungus Control, Fast Acting, Treats up to 5,000 sq. ft., 10 lb.
- Don't let brown spots or mildew block your path to a beautiful yard; Scotts DiseaseEx Lawn Fungicide is a fast-acting formula that stops and prevents 26 common lawn-blemishing diseases
- PREVENTS AND CONTROLS: This lawn fungus treatment is preventative when used on lawns to control brown spots and rings before they appear, and curative when applied on lawns showing signs of disease
- CURES 26 LAWN DISEASE TYPES: Offers broad spectrum disease prevention and control against Brown Patch, Stem and Stripe Rust, Red Thread, Powdery Mildew, Necrotic Ring Spot, Summer Patch, Yellow Patch and more listed diseases
- FAST ACTING: Starts working in 24 hours of treatment; the systemic fungicide formula controls common broad spectrum diseases for up to 4 weeks
- USE WITH CONFIDENCE: Apply this lawn fungus control with a Scotts spreader at a uniform coverage; a 10 lb. bag can treat up to 5,000 sq. ft.; people and pets may re-enter treated area after application
Scotts 25006A 5M Turf Builder Weed Feed, 5,000 sq. ft
- Up to 2X more powerful dandelion and clover control (vs. previous formula)
- Clears out dandelions and clover—satisfaction guaranteed
- Weedgrip Technology grips the weeds you see—and the ones you don't
- Scotts most powerful weed and feed
- Feeds to thicken lawns and crowd out weeds
Lawn Care Community
|Is Adult Product|
Mini Meadows: Grow a Little Patch of Colorful Flowers Anywhere around Your Yard
9 used from $11.42
|Part Number||Full colour photographs throughout|
|Number Of Pages||152|
Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns Granules, 10-Pound
- Kills lawn insects: use outdoors on lawns and as a band treatment around your house foundation
- Kills more than 100 insect types: kills insects above and below ground, including ants (excluding harvester and pharaoh ants), crickets, armyworms, cutworms, grubs, ticks and others as listed
- Kills on contact: treat when insects first appear or when you notice lawn damage
- Controls grubs: treat any time between late July and early October
- Granular formula: distribute granules uniformly around the treatment area; water in lightly immediately after application
Scotts WeedEx Prevent with Halts - Crabgrass Preventer, Pre-Emergent Weed Control for Lawns, Prevents Chickweed, Oxalis, Foxtail & More All Season Long, Treats up to 5,000 sq. ft., 10 lb.
- Scotts WeedEX Prevent with Halts prevents crabgrass all season long
- Stops crabgrass before it starts
- Apply in early spring for season-long prevention of crabgrass, Fall application prevents winter weeds such as poa annua, henbit and chickweed
- Effective pre-emergent control of crabgrass, foxtail, spurge, oxalis, and other grassy and broadleaf weeds
- Use on all lawn and grass types (except dichondra or bentgrass)
Ortho WeedClear Lawn Weed Killer Ready to Spray: For Northern Lawns, 32 oz.
- Kill weeds without harming your lawn (when used as directed) with Ortho WeedClear Lawn Weed Killer Ready-To-Use Refill; kills all major broadleaf weeds (see label for weed list), including dandelion, chickweed and crabgrass
- RESULTS IN HOURS: This weed killer is rainproof in 1 hour and delivers visible results in hours, after just one application.
- OVER 200 TYPES OF WEEDS: Kills weeds to the roots and won't harm the lawn when used as directed; kills over 200 types of weeds (see label for weed list)
- FOR MULTIPLE LAWN VARIETIES: For use on grasses including Bermudagrass, Buffalograss, Tall Fescue, Fine Fescues, Kentucky Bluegrass, Ryegrass, and Zoysiagrass
- TREAT ENTIRE LAWN: Simply connect the garden hose to the attached sprayer to target weeds with your desired nozzle setting; treats up to 5,000 sq. ft.
BIOADVANCED 701270A Effective Fungicide with Disease Prevention Fungus Control for Lawns, 32-Ounce, Ready-to-Spray
- Fungicide: fungus control for lawns cures and prevents listed lawn diseases
- 30 Day protection: protects against lawn diseases for up to a month
- Disease control: fungicide controls red thread, brown patch, dollar spot, rust, and other listed diseases
- Rainproof protection: systemic fungicide is absorbed by grass and will not wash off
- Treats up to 5,000 sq ft
Spectracide Weed Stop For Lawns, Ready-to-Use, 32-ounce
- KILLS WEEDS, NOT THE LAWN: won’t harm lawns when used as directed – kills more than 200 types of weeds as listed
- CONTROLS MAJOR BROADLEAF WEEDS: controls dandelion, chickweed and clover, and also kills poison ivy, poison oak, blackberry and kudzu (see product label for complete list)
- KILLS THE ROOT: see results in hours
- RAINPROOF: rainfall or watering 6 hours after application will not wash away effectiveness
- READY-TO-USE: no mixing required
Scotts Weed Control for Lawns, 5000 sq. ft.
- Kills even the toughest weeds, like dandelion and clover
- Specially formulated to control more than 200 weed types
- Starts working on contact
- Kills the root so weeds don’t come back
- Granular weed control that kills tough lawn weeds, not the lawn