This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the best best fertilizer for potted lemon tree. We would recommend using Jobe’s Organics Fruit & Citrus Fertilizer Spikes, 6 Spikes as it is available at a reasonable price.
best fertilizer for potted lemon tree Types of Comparison Tables
What is best fertilizer for potted lemon tree review ?
Jobe's Organics Fruit & Citrus Fertilizer Spikes, 6 Spikes
- Efficient delivery system for organics
- Ideal for fruit and citrus trees
- Available in a 6 pack re-sealable pouch
Down to Earth Organic Citrus Fertilizer Mix 6-3-3, 1 lb
- Down To Earth Citrus Mix is a one pound box of all natural fertilizer with 6-3-3 formula and is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) for use in organic production
- Formulated with primary and secondary plant nutrients like calcium, sulfur, zinc and iron, plus selected micronutrients
- It supplies the proper ration of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium that helps promote lush new growth, abundant green foliage, fragrant blossoms and bountiful fruit
- An excellent option for citrus trees of all kinds and may also be used to feed other fruit trees, vines and ornamentals for equally enjoyable results
- Ingredients: feather meal, fish bone meal, alfalfa meal, greensand, langbeinite, basalt, sulfate of potash, zinc sulfate and kelp meal
EZ-gro Citrus Tree Fertilizer - Orange, Lemon, Lime, Mango, Avocado - Liquid Plant Food for Tropical Fruit Trees to Grow More Fruit - Garden-Growing Miracle Nutrients - 1 Qt / 32 fl oz / 946 mL
- IDEAL FERTILIZER FOR CITRUS TREES: Specially formulated for a variety of tropical fruit trees. Perfect for lemon, lime, orange, grapefruit, mango, and kumquat. Dwarf or large varieties, with or without seeds. Gives indoor & outdoor plants the nutrients they need to bear a larger quantity of abundant, healthy fruit.
- CONCENTRATED LIQUID FERTILIZER: Our fertilizer supplies high-grade nutrients directly to the root. A powerful cocktail with all the nutritional content your plants need. For live plants in your farm or garden. Mix with water before applying to soil.
- ENHANCED MICRONUTRIENT PACKAGE: Infused with a micronutrient package which delivers the optimal nutrition for plants in the citrus group. Added potassium, magnesium, and iron to improve common nutrient deficiencies in citrus trees.
- ADVANCED FORMULA: Our 20-3-19 formula delivers nitrogen, phosphate, and soluble potash in the right ratio for your citrus trees to thrive. We use only the highest-quality nutrients available, to deliver professional results for your citrus and other tropical fruit trees.
- EZ TO MIX, EZ TO USE: Free measuring cup included. Shake well and mix with water before use, and apply as directed. Nature will do the rest. Your plants will be rooting for more!
Jobe’s Organics Fruit & Citrus Tree Fertilizer Spikes, 3-5-5 Time Release Fertilizer for All Container or Indoor Fruit Trees, 6 Spikes per Package (3)
- Organic fertilizer spikes for in-ground trees; Pre-measured time release fertilizer provides nourishment at the roots
- OMRI listed for organic gardening by USDA; Certified organic means no synthetic chemicals
- Contains Jobe’s Biozome…the proprietary microorganism archaea that aggressively breaks down material for faster results
- Jobe’s Biozome improves soil conditions, helps resist disease, insects, and drought during the growing season
- No mess easy to use spikes; Prevents waste and run-off; Guaranteed analysis: (3-5-5) 6 spikes per package
FoxFarm FX14640 Happy Frog 7 3 3 Organic Indoor Outdoor Citrus and Avocado Tree Fertilizer for Lemons, Oranges, and More, 4 Pounds
- CITRUS & AVOCADO: Happy Frog Fertilizer is specifically formulated for citrus and avocado plants
- NATURAL FERTILIZER: OMRI-listed formula includes nitrogen for robust vegetable growth
- IMPORTANT NUTRIENTS: Organic formula includes mycorrhizal fungi, calcium, and sulfur for healthy plants
- HEALTHY PLANTS: 7-3-3 fertilizer formula includes active soil microbes for increased nutrient uptake; NPK Nitrogen: 7; NPK Phosphorus: 3; NPK Potassium: 3
- FOR THE WHOLE TREE: Citrus and avocado fertilizer improves root and branch health; Size: 4-pound bag
EarthPods Premium Fruit & Citrus Plant Food – Easy Organic Fertilizer Spikes – 100 Capsules – Boost Bloom, Fruit Flavor, Root Growth (Great for Dwarf Meyer Lemon, Lime, Orange, Avocado, Banana Trees)
- PREMIUM INDOOR + OUTDOOR ORGANIC DWARF FRUIT TREE FERTILIZER — Boosts flower production, leaf & root growth for Meyers lemon & lime, orange & kumquat trees, avocado, tomato, pepper, eggplant, dwarf banana, potted raspberry, blackberry, blueberry, strawberry plants & other fruiting plants
- NO MESSY LIQUIDS / NO CONFUSING MEASURING SPOONS / NO STINKY SMELL — 1 tube = 100 concentrated EarthPods (a 4-year supply for a single special Meyers lemon tree or use on big collection of potted dwarf fruit plants)
- FAST & EASY TO APPLY — Push 1 EarthPod all the way into potting soil mix near center of fruit plant, then just water! (EarthPods break down & slow release nutrients direct to root zone)
- PROPRIETARY FORMULA FOR SUPERIOR RESULTS — Special fruiting flower plant fertilizer robust with a variety of organic plant nutrients, trace minerals, soil life & humates in a form immediately available to your plants
- ECO FRIENDLY & COMPACT — Stores easily on your kitchen shelf + recycle the empty paperboard tube when done (EarthPods are pet, child, eco-friendly + 100% sustainably made in the USA)
Citrus Fertilizer - Citrus Fruit Tree Fertilizer to Help Bear More Fruit (32 Ounce) - Citrus Fertilizer for Lemon Tree, Lime Tree & Any Fruit Tree
- FRUIT TREE FERTILIZER: Specially formulated organic citrus fertilizer to provide citrus and fruit trees the nutrients they need to bear abundant healthy fruit and citrus. Ideal fertilizer for fruit trees, our citrus tree spray helps in the development of the tree and enables your trees to produce more sugar from photosynthesis, and your trees can get back to the pre- levels of quantity and quality fruit production. Citrus tree fertilizer corrects and prevents deficiencies that cause yellowing.
- ENHANCED MICRONUTRIENT CITRUS FOOD - Our citrus fertilizer organic is a concentrated growth product specifically designed for citrus trees to produce the largest, juiciest, and tastiest fruits possible. This fruit fertilizer is blended with micronutrients which delivers the optimal nutrition for plants in the citrus group. This organic fruit tree fertilizer contains the required elements of magnesium, for improved fruit quality, calcium for stronger roots, healthier leaves, and firmer fruits.
- STIMULATES GROWTH & EXPANSION OF THE ROOT ZONE: Roots are critically important for healthy citrus trees. A strong root system will increase access to nutrients and easier water uptake, so less watering and increased stress tolerance. GS Plant Foods citrus fruit fertilizer is specially formulated to increase the number, size, and taste of your fruits. A citrus fruit is different from other fruits and to reach their full potential they need a diet of nutrients specifically tailored to their needs.
- EASY TO APPLY FOR NATURAL GREAT RESULTS: Mix 2.5 ounces of Citrus Tree Spray with enough water to make a foliar application that thoroughly covers 1-2 trees. Spray both the tops and bottoms of the leaves where possible. Apply Citrus Tree Spray monthly. Please wait 10 days between application and harvest, and always wash fruit before consuming. Use GS Plant Foods Citrus Tree Spray on new or existing in-ground citrus, lemon, lime, or any fruit trees.
- TRUSTED & RELIABLE: At GS Plant Foods, we understand that you are placing your trust in us to provide you with the highest quality products available. We have 100% confidence in the quality of our products and continuously strive to deliver the best customer experience. Our organic fertilizer for fruit trees are easy to use, cost efficient, sustainable, and yield consistent & amazing results in your garden, no matter what you're growing or what medium in which your plants are growing.
Espoma CT4 4-Pound Citrus-tone 5-2-6 Plant Food
- An all natural and organic plant food enhanced with thousands of living microbes and is approved for organic gardening
- It is perfect for all citrus, fruit, and nut trees and provides a safe, continuous, and complete balanced feeding
- It helps in the development of the entire tree
- All natural organic
- Formulated to produce abundant and flavorful citrus fruit
J R Peters Inc 52524 Jacks Classic No.1.5 20-10-20 Citrus Food Fertilizer
- Citrus FeED 20-10-20 is designed to provide the optimum combination of nutrients needed by plants in the citrus group.
- This formula with enhanced micronutrient levels will produce vibrant green leaves, strong branches and more fruit.
- Advanced formulation uses the highest quality nutrients available, delivering professional results to your home garden.
- When used as directed, Jack’s Citrus FeED will allow your plants to uptake the nutrients through both its roots and leaves.
- For use on: Tropical fruiting plants like Meyer lemons and dwarf varieties, other lemons & limes, oranges, grapefruits, mangos, kumquats
Miracle-Gro Fruit & Citrus Plant Food Spikes, 12 Spikes
- Promotes more fruit and lush foliage (vs unfed)
- Contains natural ingredients
- Feed once per season in Spring and Fall
- Also great for use on palm trees
- Easy-to-use spikes release nutrients directly into the root zone to help promote strong fruit, citrus, and palm trees
Lilly Miller Citrus & Avocado Food 10-6-4 4lb
- Lilly Miller Citrus & Avocado Food 10-6-4 4lb This is formulated for lush trees and delicious fruits
- Fortified with essential plant minerals
- This product is made in United States
Citrus Plant and Tree Soil, 8qt Bag of Soil Hand Blended for Citrus Plants and Trees, Great for Oranges, Lemons, and Much More.
- Hand Blended for Citrus Trees and Plants- Our soil is hand blended for the use of growing citrus trees and plants, catering specifically to the needs of slow growing plants that still need ample drainage.
- Added Worm Castings- Worm casting are added for a naturally rich and productive growing environment, without the use of chemicals or synthetic fertilizers.
- Perlite and Sand for Moisture Maintenance- The addition of perlite and sand in this mix allows for moist soil that does retain some moisture, but sheds quickly any excess water that may cause muddy or overly soggy soil conditions leading to root rot.
- One Gallon Bag- One gallon of soil ideal for planting or repotting 2-3 medium plants, or 1-2 large.