In this article, We will take a look at some of the best chosen best lawn starter fertilizer. We would recommend using Scotts Turf Builder Starter Food for New Grass, 15 lb. – Lawn Fertilizer for Newly Planted Grass, Also Great for Sod and Grass Plugs – Covers 5,000 sq. ft. as it is a high-quality.
best lawn starter fertilizer Types of Comparison Tables
What is best lawn starter fertilizer review ?
Scotts Turf Builder Starter Food for New Grass, 15 lb. - Lawn Fertilizer for Newly Planted Grass, Also Great for Sod and Grass Plugs - Covers 5,000 sq. ft.
- Grows new grass 70% thicker, 35% quicker versus unfed grass
- Improves seeding results--also great for sod and grass plugs
- 24-25-4 fertilizer ratio provides the nutrients for developing lawns
- Safe for any grass type, whether you're planting new grass, starting a new lawn, or reseeding an existing one
- Covers 5,000 sq. ft.
Pennington UltraGreen Starter Lawn Fertilizer, 14 LBS, Covers 5000 sq ft
- Starter fertilizer for new lawns with seed or sod, or overseeding existing lawns
- Builds strong, deep roots for thick, full grass & faster lawn establishment
- Helps all types of grass seed, sod, and plugs establish roots fast
- Quick greening
- Extended feeding for up to 3 months
Extreme Grass Growth Lawn Booster- Liquid Spray Concentrated Starter Fertilizer with Humic Acid- Any Grass Type- Simple Lawn Solutions (32 oz. w/ Sprayer)
- Increase Vertical & Lateral Growth: Advanced Humic Acid Formula, Also Great for New Sod/Seeding
- Nitrogen & Phosphorus Fertilizer: Commercial Lawn Growth Boosting Formula in a Ready-To-Use Hose End Sprayer
- Use For Nutrient Deficiency, New Lawns and Lawn Repair: Concentrated Nutrients formulated to boost the growth of your lawn
- All Grass types: Including Bermuda, St. Augustine, Zoysia, Buffalo, Centipede, Florida Palmetto, Bahia, Fescue, Ryegrass & Kentucky Bluegrass
- Produced In The United States: Growth Booster is manufactured in the United States of America, by a family owned business with 25 years of former experience in the commercial professional turf industry.
Scotts Turf Builder Starter Food for New Grass Ready-Spray, 32 oz.
- Feeds and waters at the same time
- Grows New grass thicker and quicker versus unfed lawn
- Improves seeding results
- Also great for sod and grass plugs
- Safe for all grass types
The Andersons Premium New Lawn Starter 20-27-5 Fertilizer - Covers up to 5,000 sq ft (18 lb)
- New lawn fertilizer formulated for new sod areas, newly seeded areas and vigorous grass.
- Provides an optimum supply of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and essential micro-nutrients for encouraging vigorous seedling and root establishment
- Contains 1% iron for extra deep greening
- Ideal for fall and spring applications
Voluntary Purchasing Group Fertilome 10904 New Lawn Starter Fertilizer, 4-Pound
- A must for new lawns
- Allows sod to get established
- Can be applied with grass seed
GreenView 2129859 Spring or Fall Lawn Starter Fertilizer, Covers 2,500 sq ft
- For one-time use in spring or fall to help establish a new lawn and keep it fed during the early stages of growth while roots develop and take hold
- Starter fertilizer should be applied just before or just after seeding
- 10-18-10 NPK
- Specially formulated to encourage root growth and nutrient absorption in newly seeded lawns or bare spots
- Provides both immediate release & time-released nitrogen to provide continuous feeding for up to 8 weeks
Ultimate 3-18-18 NPK- Lawn Food Quality Liquid Fertilizer- Easy to Use Concentrated Spray- Any Grass Type- Summer & Fall Nutrients- Simple Lawn Solutions, 32-Ounce- Turf Hardiness & Root Vigor
- High Phosphorus, High Potassium Lawn Food: If your lawn is showing symptoms of a Phosphorus and Potassium deficiency or if you want to maintain lawn health then this is the correct fertilizer for you!
- Made With High Quality Feed Grade Ingredients: Nourish your lawn to its top potential with quality liquid lawn Nutrients.
- Easy To Use: Designed to be easily applied. This high Phosphorus & Potassium Lawn Food gives your lawn the nutrients it needs for strong root development, vigor, and strength.
- Can Be Used on All Grass Types: Including Bermuda, St. Augustine, Zoysia, Buffalo, Centipede, Palmetto & Bluegrass Lawns.
- Easy to Use: Our 3-18-18 Lawn Fertilizer Food comes with a ready-to-use hose end sprayer that applies the perfect ratio of product for lawn applications. Covers up to 3,200 square feet, when using the attached sprayer.
Pro Trust Turf Trust Professional Lawn Starter Fertilizer 24-2-12 - 31.2 Pound Bag
- Formulated to support rapid seed germination and development
- Starter formula feeds slowly and gently
- No risk of burning tender new roots and shoots
- Contains 2% phosphorous to support root development and seed germination
- Formula: 24-2-12
12-12-12 Starter Fertilizer (with 3% Iron) and Bio-Nite - Granular Lawn Fertilizer, 45 lb bag covers 15,000 sq ft, 12% Ammonium Sulfate, 12% Phosphorous, 12% Potassium with Micronutrients
- 12% PREMIUM NITROGEN - Ammonium Sulfate for a Stealy-Blue-Green Grass Color
- 12% PHOSPHOROUS for deep rooting
- 12% SULFATE OF POTASH for a lower salt index
- 3% IRON
- GREAT ALL YEAR ROUND
Lawnifi Starter Fertilizer Box for New Lawns | Covers 5,000 SqFt | Liquid Fertilizer
- All the nutrients a newly sodded or seeded lawn requires
- Covers 5,000 Square Feet
- Easy to use Hose End Sprayer
Scotts Turf Builder Lawn Food, 12.5 lb. - Lawn Fertilizer Feeds and Strengthens Grass to Protect Against Future Problems - Build Deep Roots - Apply to Any Grass Type - Covers 5,000 sq. ft.
- Lawn fertilizer formulated to feed and strengthen your lawn and protect against future problems
- Formulated with Scotts exclusive All-in-One Particle technology for even greening and feeding
- Builds strong, deep roots, and improves your lawn's ability to absorb water and nutrients (versus an unfed lawn)
- Won't burn lawn guaranteed
- Apply to any grass type