This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the best best fertilizer to kill weeds and grow grass. We would recommend using Scotts Liquid Turf Builder with Plus 2 Weed Control Fertilizer, 32 fl. oz. – Weed and Feed – Kills Dandelions, Clover and Other Listed Lawn Weeds – Covers up to 6,000 sq. ft. as it is our top pick for you.
best fertilizer to kill weeds and grow grass Types of Comparison Tables
What is best fertilizer to kill weeds and grow grass review ?
Scotts Liquid Turf Builder with Plus 2 Weed Control Fertilizer, 32 fl. oz. - Weed and Feed - Kills Dandelions, Clover and Other Listed Lawn Weeds - Covers up to 6,000 sq. ft.
- Fertilizes in 24 hours while controlling for weeds
- Kills dandelions, clover and other major lawn weeds
- Other weeds include buckhorn, chickweed, ground ivy, henbit, knotweed, lambsquarters, oxalis, pigweed, plantain, poison ivy, ragweed, and spurge
- Easy to use, simply attach hose and spray. For grass lawns only. Do not spray St.Augustine Grass, Buffalo Grass, dichondra, lipid or desirable clovers. Do not use this product on flower or vegetable beds or around shrubs, trees or ornamental plantings
- Spray when weeds are actively growing
Scotts 26003 Turf Builder Triple Action Kills Weeds Including Dandelions & Clover Prevents Crabgrass 4 Months, 4,000 sq. ft, Feeds & Fertilizes To Build Thick Green Lawns
- Scotts Turf Builder Triple Action is a three-in-one formula that kills weeds, prevents crabgrass, and feeds grass to build thick, green lawns
- Controls existing listed lawn weeds, including dandelion, clover, dollarweed, ground ivy, chickweed, plantain, henbit, and english daisy
- Prevents crabgrass for 4 months (will not kill existing crabgrass); prevents other listed grassy weeds from invading your lawn
- For use on Bahiagrass, Centipedegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass, Bermudagrass, Tall Fescue, Fine Fescue, and Zosyiagrass
- Apply to a wet lawn with a Scotts spreader, and then water in after 24 hours; apply in early spring when dandelions are actively growing; a 20 lb. bag treats 4,000 sq. ft.
Scotts Turf Builder Southern Triple Action - Weed Killer, Lawn Fertilizer, Fire Ant Killer & Preventer - Kills Clover, Oxalis, Dollarweed & More, Covers up to 8,000 sq. ft., 27 lb.
- Scotts Turf Builder Southern Triple Action is three-in-one formula for Southern grasses that kills dollarweed and clover, prevents and kills fire ants, and feeds your lawn
- Kills listed lawn weeds, including dollarweed, dandelion, clover, oxalis, plantain, chickweed, and henbit
- Prevents and kills fire ants for up to 6 months; also controls armyworms, fleas, mole crickets, chinch bugs, sod webworms, and ticks
- Feeds and strengthens lawns against heat and drought; for use on St. Augustinegrass (including Floratam), Centipedegrass, Zoysiagrass, and Carpetgrass
- Apply to lawn with a Scotts spreader, then water in immediately; apply when grass and weeds are actively growing; 26.64 lb. bag treats 8,000 sq. ft.
Greenview 2129858 Fairway Formula Fall Fertilizer - 22.5 lb - Covers 7,500 sq. ft, Multi
- Encourages turf root growth for winter hardiness and quick spring green-up
- Promotes brilliant, deep green turf color with fewer clippings; no surge growth
- Zero phosphate and nearly 60% slow release nitrogen formula helps protect our waterways
- 22.5 lb. bag covers 7,500 sq. ft.
- GreenView Yard Wide Guarantee: Your Satisfaction or Your Money Back
Scotts Turf Builder WinterGuard Fall Weed & Feed 3: Covers up to 5,000 sq. ft., Fertilizer, 14 lbs., Not Available in FL
- Improved formula—up to 2X more powerful dandelion and clover control
- Clears out dandelions and clover—satisfaction guaranteed
- Weedgrip Technology grips the weeds you see—and the ones you don't
- Feeds to build strong, deep roots for a better lawn next spring
- Improves lawn's ability to absorb water and nutrients versus an unfed lawn
AeroGarden Liquid Nutrients (1 Liter)
- Works in all Miracle-Gro AeroGarden models
- Additional nutrients for your AeroGarden. More than 100 feedings
- Also great for indoor and outdoor plants, shrubs and trees
- Patented, pH buffering system great for all hydroponic applications
- One-part nutrient perfect for seedlings, vegetative growth and flowering
Scotts Turf Builder Rapid Grass Sun & Shade Mix: up to 2,800 sq. ft., Combination Seed & Fertilizer, Grows in Just Weeks, 5.6 lbs
- Enjoy a new lawn in just weeks with Scotts Turf Builder Rapid Grass Sun & Shade Mix; grows up to 2x times faster than seed alone when applied at the newlawn rate (subject to proper care)
- Unique, proprietary combination of sun and shade mix of seed and fertilizer results in full green grass that grows in just weeks; expect to see grass growing at a minimum of 12 days and maximum of 21 days
- This sun and shade grass seed and fertilizer combination will change the way you grow grass; it's the most complete solution for large problem areas in your lawn and for establishing new grass
- Fall and Spring are the best times to plant grass seed; seed germinates best when temperatures are between 60°F and 80°F and the chance of frost has passed
- For best results, rake soil lightly to remove debris; apply grass seed with a Scotts spreader, then water daily or as needed to keep soil surface moist until the seedlings reach 2 to 3 inches tall; one 5.6-lb. bag seeds up to 2,800 sq. ft.
Scotts Turf Builder Bonus S Southern Weed & Feed2
- Kills dollarweed, clover and other listed lawn weeds
- Feeds grass to crowd out future weeds
- Builds strong, deep grass roots to strengthen against heat and drought
- Not for use on Bermudagrass
- Only for use on St. Augustinegrass (including Floratam), centipede, zoysia and carpetgrass lawns
The Andersons Barricade Professional-Grade Granular Pre-Emergent Weed Control - Covers up to 5,800 sq ft (18 lb)
- Apply this product only in EARLY SPRING and FALL
- Barricade professional-grade pre-emergent weed control is designed to prevent weeds, and will not aid in eliminating existing weeds.
- Contains 0.48% of the active ingredient prodiamine - Labeled to prevent over 30 grass and broadleaf weeds
- Trusted by top turf care professionals to prevent problem weeds without harming desirable plants
- DG Pro formulation allows for more particles per square inch of chemical - leads to better control of weeds
Ultimate 3-18-18 NPK- Lawn Food Quality Liquid Fertilizer- Easy to Use Concentrated Spray- Any Grass Type- Summer & Fall Nutrients- Simple Lawn Solutions, 32-Ounce- Turf Hardiness & Root Vigor
- High Phosphorus, High Potassium Lawn Food: If your lawn is showing symptoms of a Phosphorus and Potassium deficiency or if you want to maintain lawn health then this is the correct fertilizer for you!
- Made With High Quality Feed Grade Ingredients: Nourish your lawn to its top potential with quality liquid lawn Nutrients.
- Easy To Use: Designed to be easily applied. This high Phosphorus & Potassium Lawn Food gives your lawn the nutrients it needs for strong root development, vigor, and strength.
- Can Be Used on All Grass Types: Including Bermuda, St. Augustine, Zoysia, Buffalo, Centipede, Palmetto & Bluegrass Lawns.
- Easy to Use: Our 3-18-18 Lawn Fertilizer Food comes with a ready-to-use hose end sprayer that applies the perfect ratio of product for lawn applications. Covers up to 3,200 square feet, when using the attached sprayer.
Purived Liquid Fertilizer for Indoor Plants | 20oz Concentrate | Makes 50 Gallons | All-Purpose Liquid Plant Food for Potted Houseplants | All-Natural | Groundwater Safe | Easy to Use | Made in USA
- FOR ALL INDOOR & OUTDOOR PLANTS: Snake Plant, Pothos ZZ Plant, Aloe Vera, Philodendron Green, Peace Lily, Rubber Tree, Chinese Evergreen, Bird's Nest Fern, Monstera Deliciosa, Dracaena, Spider Plant, Fiddle Leaf Fig, Mini Cactus, Calathea, Laceleaf, Croton, Pilea Peperomioides, Jade Plant, African Violet, Guiana Chestnut, Yucca, Peperomia, Burros-Tail, Parlor Palm, Begonia, Weeping Fig, Calla Lillies, Prayer Plant, Philodendron, Plant Dieffenbachia, Croton Plant, Christmas Cactus, and many more.
- PROMOTES HEALTHY PLANT GROWTH: Purived has an N-P-K ratio of N4-P5-K5. Nitrogen (N) promotes healthy green leaf growth by stimulating the production of chlorophyll, which plants use to convert sunlight to food during the photosynthesis process. Phosphorus (P) supports the development of plant roots (that anchor and strengthen plants), stems, blossoms, and fruits. Potassium (K) helps plants stay healthy and vigorous, and aids overall functions of the plant.
- FEEDS HOUSE PLANTS INSTANTLY: Purived Houseplant Food is water-soluble, so it feeds instantly - giving plant an immediate balanced supply of macro-nutrients (NPK) and micro-nutrients. Micro-nutrients make up less than 1% of most plants, but are crucial to your plant's well being. With potted "container" plants, the soil's micro-nutrients deplete over time. Purived Houseplant Food contains all 7 essential elements to aid in maintaining a healthier soil.
- ALL-NATURAL & EASY TO USE LIQUID FERTILIZER: Purived is a super concentrated all-purpose liquid plant food. One 20oz bottle makes 50 gallons of nutrient rich liquid houseplant fertilizer that's easy to use! Add 1 cap full of Purived to 1 gallon of water. Feeds flowering house plants, foliage type plants, succulents, edibles, cacti, and more. Plus, unlike most liquid houseplant fertilizers, Purived is odor free!
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We're so confident that you and your plants will love Purived Houseplant Food, that your purchase is risk free! If you or your plants are unhappy with your order, simply contact us and we'll take care of you. We know you want nothing but the best for your plants and so do we. We're plant lovers just like you!
Scotts EZ Patch & Repair Sun and Shade-10 Lb, Combination Mulch, Seed & Fertilizer Reduces Wash-Away, Seeds up to 225 sq. ft, 10 lb, Sun & Shade
- Grow grass anywhere, guaranteed (subject to proper care) with this revolutionary seeding mix
- Grass seed: Scotts best high performance seed; Mulch: absorbs 6X its weight in water and expands to surround the seed in a moist protective layer
- Fertilizer: Exclusive controlled release technology feeds seedlings to jumpstart growth
- Tackifier: Helps keep seed from washing away; Protectant: Helps keep seedlings safe from harmful diseases that can attack newly planted areas
- Grows in full sun and dense shade, high traffic areas and on slopes; seeds up to 225 sq. ft